Today was a good day~
- I got to my 9 am class 3 minutes late, which for me is an accomplishment (my usual wakeup time is 12-1pm ha).
- Our teacher actually gave us a break?!?!?
- I ate breakfast.
- I had a nice walk around the city.
- I went to the flower district and bought a small beavertail cactus and a donkey’s tail succulent.
- The beavertail cactus I bought reminds me of the giant cactus grandma has in her garden.
- I found a book on Frida Kahlo at Barnes and Noble but I couldn’t buy it because I’m poor from spending my money on plants.